Pat Graham Bio
Pat Graham was first elected Chairman of the Barrow County Board of Commissioners in November 2012 and re-elected in 2016. She served as the Mayor of Braselton from 2002 thru 2009.
Pat Graham was appointed by Governor Sonny Perdue to the Commission for a New Georgia, Service Delivery Task Force, in 2004. Governor Nathan Deal appointed Pat to the Georgia Rural Development council in 2009 and she was reappointed in 2013. Pat is an appointed member of the State Water Planning Council, currently serving as Vice Chairman, for the Upper Oconee Planning Region.
Pat served on the Board of the Georgia Municipal Association from 2006 thru 2009, and chaired the Local Government Policy Committee in 2008 & 2009. Pat participated in the Georgia Academy of Economic Development in 2005 and the Regional Leadership Institute in 2006.
Chairman Pat Graham currently serves as a member of the following boards, commissions or authorities:
- Northeast Georgia Regional Commission
- Atlanta Regional Commission, TAQC Committee
- Barrow County Board of Health, Chairman
- Upper Oconee Water Planning Council, Vice Chairman
- Upper Oconee Water Basin Authority
- Barrow County Chamber of Commerce
- Barrow County Industrial Building Authority
- Winder-Barrow Joint Development Authority
- Georgia’s Innovation Corridor Joint Development Authority
- Barrow County Literacy Board
- 911 Advisory Board & LEPC
Pat and her husband Earl live in Braselton and have four adult children. Grandchildren are pending.